Zombie Forum

Forum

The word Forum was originally used to describe the center a roman city where the citizens would gather to discuss the zombie problems that plagued their society. Well, not really. But that's what this forum is for. Talk about zombies, learn how to survive once the shit hits the fan, and keep up with website news.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: yourzombieplan.com now directs here

yourzombieplan.com now directs here 3 years 1 month ago #170

Recently, the long-running website yourzombieplan.com ran into some unfortunate issues and went down. When time passed and the website did not return, I reached out to the owner. After some communication, I purchased the URL and it now redirects to zombieseatus.com's homepage.

My website, zombieseatus.com, covers a lot of neat zombie topics. But there is a heavy focus on zombie plans. I am happy to see the URL yourzombieplan.com once again directing to a website that allows you to share your zombie plans with the world.

If you had a zombie plan on yourzombieplan.com in the past, I am sorry that it does not exist on zombieseatus.com. I welcome you to submit one, though. I am always working to improve the website and interact with other zombie fans.
Attachments:
Happy Apocalypse!
--Ethan
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by ethan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vixie
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

hover buttonbutton hover small